All candidates 10+2 qualified with Science-Maths as their compulsory subjects from a recognised board are eligible for this programme of study.
The Admissions are routed on the basis of merit in Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) and Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) under the norms by RTU. Seats in respect of out of State candidates are filled in through JEE.
A merit list of the candidates appeared for RPET is being released by the Coordinator, RPET on the basis of marks secured by the candidates, following which they need to fill an option form indicating their choice of Institution and branch.
Counselling of the candidates is being conducted after which they are alloted an Institution and specialisation.
Interim Fee Structure for The Session 2013-14 :
- * Tuition Fee : Rs.57,000.00
- * Development Fees : Rs.13,000.00
- * Caution Money (Refundable) : Rs.7500.00
* In terms of the decision of the State Level Fee Determination Committee, the ceiling of Fees for B.Tech. course for the session 2013-14 has been fixed at Rs.70,000.00. Accordingly, JECRC UDML College of Engineering has fixed the Tuition Fee at Rs.57000.00 and Development Fee at Rs.13,000/-. There is no change in the Caution Money (Refundable).
- RTU Development Fee : Rs.2500.00 (For 4 years)
- RPET / Direct Admission Fee : Rs.1000.00
- RTU Enrolment Fee / Examination Fee : As per RTU Demand from time to time
- Dress Code : Uniform Charges Rs.3000.00
- Hostel Charges : Rs.65,000 p.a. (For three seater room)
- Caution Money (Refundable) : Rs.5000.00
- Bus Charges : Rs. 18500 p.a.
- Service Tax (if any) extra.
Documents to be submitted for admission (all in original + one set Xerox copy duly attested):
- Mark Sheet X;
- Mark Sheet 10+2;
- Transfer Certificate;
- Migration Certificate,
- Income Certificate (applicable for candidates under TFWS category only);
- RPET / JEE Allotment Letter & Rank / Score Card;
- Medical Certificate (as per RPET-13 Proforma);
- Domicile Certificate;
- Diploma Mark Sheets / certificates (for Lateral entry students)
- Fees for 2014-15 and 2015-16 is subject to review by the State Level Fee Determination Committee of the State Government constituted in pursuance of the Orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Fee is charged as decided by the State Level Fee Committee / State Government / Affiliating University.
- We are following Admission Policy, Reservation Policy and Document Retention Policy as per the guidelines of the State Government / Affiliating University.
For any further query or details, click here.