A man only grows and prospers in two ways - one by reading and the other by associating with smarter people.
The Institute duly recognizes the significance of Industry - Institute interface. It has formed tie-ups with a number of organizations from the Industry. The Institute has entered into a collaboration with CDAC for the furtherance of our students and faculty members. Organizations such as Akshaya Patra, Advait Life - Education, Pragyan Finishing School and Campus Mantra visited the campus for the purpose of training and grooming of our students. Such programs give our students an edge in terms of industry readiness and technical know - how.
The notion of continuous learning , with us, remains alive among the Faculty members also as the emphasis on up skilling is thelinchpin of our pedagogical methodology. The significance of Industry - Institute interface is so well recognized by the Foundation, that it gets explicitly reflected in frequent participation of even our senior faculty members, with not less than 12 years of experience, in programs like, Infosys Campus Connect and Wipro Mission 10X.
Mission 10X Technology Learning Centre at JECRC UDML
JECRC UDML College of Engineering, Jaipur is included among Wipro’s 25 nodal centers spread across India as Mission10X Technology Learning Centers (MTLC). Mission10X Technology Learning Centers (MTLC) at JECRC UDML College of Engineering is established in association with Wipro’s Mission 10x to bridge the technological gap between academia and industry. Mission10X Technology Learning Center (MTLC) is based on Unified Technology Learning Platform (UTLP). UTLP has been initiated with the vision. “Act as catalyst and to collaborate with academia in enhancing the employability skills of engineering graduates by improving their technology skills”.
This initiative will help the faculty to take up research projects in the related engineering fields. It will encourage students to conduct experiments and take up industry relevant projects. Most of the products in today’s world require expert knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines. For each of the UTLP, Mission10X will come up with enablers that would help faculty and the students.
This learning platform can be used by postgraduate and undergraduate students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering to practice their learnings in their class rooms, laboratories and in their course projects.
Benefits of Missions 10X Technology Learning Center
- Reduction of the technology gap between industry and academia by adopting innovative Teaching/Learning platforms
- Curriculum developed based on industry relevant technologies
- Mission10X Technology Learning Center becomes the nodal Technology Center for all UTLP initiatives from Mission10X around the Institute
- Students will be able to implement industry relevant projects at the institute (Internship at the institute). This experience makes students industry ready.
- Encourage entrepreneurship in students to develop next generation products
- Availability of Innovative Resource Guides to administer laboratories in structured way to enhance student learning. These resource guides have Pedagogy and instructional design methodologies as their backbone
- Easy access to technology by open source (Linux) operating system usage
- All the new developments on UTLP which include Tutorials, Resource Guides, Source code of Experiments, source code of Projects completed, Project frameworks will be available on UTLP page in the Mission10X portal.
- UTLP page in the Mission10X portal supports discussion forums which encourage community based learning
- Opportunity for faculties and students to showcase technology innovations in Mission10X events.