The Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) was founded with the help of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), Pan IIT (Organization of IIT alumni), International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFFES) and Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) with headquarters at University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). It was conceptualized by over 150 leaders of engineering education and businesses from US and India in 2007. The vision of IUCEE is to improve the quality and global relevance of engineering education and research in India with focus on faculty development, student development, curriculum development, as well as improved teaching technologies & research
JECRC Foundation is Associated with IUCEE (Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education) program which have built over years with a lot of dedication and hard work. A consortium which is making modest contribution to improve the quality and global relevance of Indian Universities.
Benefits to faculty and student community through IUCEE:
- Access to special programs such as International Conferences, Global Webinars and Global Student Programs. Contacts with over 200 US Experts and their Institutions; short visits by US experts;
- faculty and student exchanges, visits to US universities
Specific Program Benefits :
With help of IUCEE facilitation, Consortium members can access the following, based in its own strategic priorities for improving its engineering education:
- Short workshops or courses for faculty and/or students by US experts travelling to India(Faculty Leadership Institute, FLI);
- Webinars and short courses on-line by US experts, Indian experts and Industry Leadersrelevant for faculty and students on relevant topics conducted regularly; some of these requirefees to be paid.
- Advice by US faculties as Research Co-Guides for faculty pursuing PhD’s.
- Opportunities for US faculty or Indian faculty member to spend a semester or more at othercollege, collaboration in research andteaching.
Advice from US experts in hosting International Conferences or Seminar.
For further information on IUCEE contact:
Ms. Komal Joshi
M : 07597760612